How Long Does A Fungal Infection Last?
I have had a dry about one inch red square on the shaft of my penis for about four days. It does not itch, burn , I wouldnt know it was there unless i looked at it. It was suggested that it is probably a fungal infection. I went to the pharmacy and purchased anti fungal cream and have been applying it for two days. How long untill i can expect it to go away?  I have been following the directions on the cream, keeping the area dry which unless home is obviously difficult. I have never experienced anything like this before. I am 30 and have been faithfull to my wife for about four years. She has no symptoms. Obviously because of its location it causes anxiety. So please tell me how long untill the cream will work. I`m tired of stressing about it and cannot afford to go to a doctor. I just moved and have yet to find a job. How long till it has run its course. What can i do to help it along and never get it again????
Well, first, you should try and relax.  A fungal infection is a naturally occurring thing, and you might get it again, just like some women get yeast infections over and over.

You've only been using it for 2 days.  Give it a week, and if you see no improvement, then see a doctor.  Since you don't have insurance, call your local health dept and ask what services they offer for those who don't have insurance and might be low income.  My guess is they will have some program for you to go to and get seen.

Aj