How Soon Does Symptoms Appear
I foolishly had unprotected sex with this guy and it's was like 3a.m and he got up to go to work around 7a.m and when he went to use the rest room he stated he started to burn and he saw a slight discharge. I recently had a culture done at the end of Jan and all my test came back negative. After sex I went and got him a wash cloth and put some dove soap on it and cleaned him up and he advised he is allergic to dove soap. I was wondering can symptoms occur that soon with a std or could he have had an allergic reaction?
If you had given him an STD symptoms could appear in minimal 2 days. So this would not be an STD you gave him. Now with discharge it could be many things. He could have had an STD from someone else.
Best thing to do is give him a call and try to get some info about the discharge if it has continued or stopped, might have just been from sex.
Or you can see a Dr and get tested.

I would recommend testing since you are sexually active and having unprotected sex. I would also advise using a condom.