STDs Community
How Soon Does Symptoms Appear
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How Soon Does Symptoms Appear

I foolishly had unprotected sex with this guy and it's was like 3a.m and he got up to go to work around 7a.m and when he went to use the rest room he stated he started to burn and he saw a slight discharge. I recently had a culture done at the end of Jan and all my test came back negative. After sex I went and got him a wash cloth and put some dove soap on it and cleaned him up and he advised he is allergic to dove soap. I was wondering can symptoms occur that soon with a std or could he have had an allergic reaction?