How long does it stay in the body?
How long does this STD stay in a mans body before it infects the woman? I've heard a few years. I need to know exactly how long.
what STD?
Any std, no matter what it is, can possibly infect another partner at any moment of exposure.  The longer and more times a person is exposed, the greater the chance of contracting the disease.
im pissed off . My husband just came home and ask me if i had ever slept with anyone else . only to find out that he has just been diagnoised with chlamydia. im a 42 year old women . i have never had any thing like this before his age is 32. my mind is telling me he has fooled around on me and im real;ly ready to kill this *** hole for asking me a question , god and i both no the truth , if i come up with this dicease. its over im done . i do not want this man. he played the game and he lost. its not even worth saving i will never feel the same.
All it takes is one time to give someone an STD. There is an incubation period depending on the STD usually it ranges from 1-3 weeks. HIV on the other hand takes about 3 months before the antibodies can be detected in the bloodstream from the last unprotected sexual encounter. Whoever told you it takes years, is possibly talking about people who have contracted HIV to notice symptoms.
If he has it is guaranteed you have it (if you have been having unprotected sex obviously, oral and anal included). If YOU know you weren't messing around then your husband gave it to you plain and simple. If by the grace of GOD you don't have it which is highly likely you do, I still would leave his *** alone, that's triflin all day everyday. My kids father gave me "trich", I dropped his *** early, I couldn't risk getting something incurable next time ya diggz ...

The Bronx Holla