How long does it takes for gonnorrhea's symptom to get better?
I had a sexual relationship with thai women the beginning of this month. After a week a started to feel a burning sensation from my penis and a yellow discharge on my underwear. I read online and found that it is a symptom for gonorrhea so i took azithromycin 1 g. However after 5 days i did not feel better at all, so i decided to take another set of medicine. I took Cefixime 400 mg for 2 days in a roll then doxycycline for a week. Now it has beeen exactly 1 week after the first Cefixime, the discharge on the underwear decreased a lot. The burning sensation during the day is almost gone but the problem is in the morning, every morning after a i wake up, i go to pee and it still feel the burning sensation still exist a lot even though less stronger than before taking the medicine.
The question is whether the medicine is working or not? If the condition i stated above indicates that the symptom is getting better?  If the medicine works, when the burning will completely go away, and if it not works what should i do?  
Did you self medicate? GO SEE A DOCTOR!
You may have something else and it could get worse. Get professional help, the internet can help so much.
The medicine may be working, but a doctor will assist you in knowing for sure.