How long should I wait after antibiotics if symptoms persist to return to the doctor?
Ok so I was treated for gonorrhea a little over a week ago, but I took the last of the antibiotic today. Thankfully I don't have any burning or stinging durring urination, however when I squeeze it I produce a very small amount of drainage. Is this something I should be worried about and if it is how soon after being on the antibiotics should I go in? I was givin a Rocephine injection and 100mg Doxycycline Hyc.
"Milking" is not something that should be done. Most of your symptoms have gone away. I would stop milking and not worry unless symptoms return in full.
Alright thanks. It just was concerning that there was any drainage at all after the treatment but I read several of the other topics and did a few searches after posting and read why milking is a bad idea so hopefully I am good.
I would not say that it is a bad idea but it does not give you a true sign of what your body is doing/reacting.