STDs Community
I NEED HELP PLEASE/ STD or Friction/irritation

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Okay so long story short. Had unprotected sex with a random girl then got tested a week after and a month after. Everything was clean. But the thing is, on the left side of my penis rim is  permanent redness and pink in just one spot about the size of a pinky nail. Also it is a little red on the skin beneath it. Every time i wake up, masturbate, or have sex it gets really red then goes down with time but never goes away fully. There is no itching involved or pain while urinating or anything. In addition, my penis head has been changing colors a lot n idk if it is because I'm freaking myself out or what. I'm circumcised if it matters. I just need help. Idk what this could be
Hi and welcome. With my experience we really dont pay attention to our penis untill we are concerned about catching something. Sounds like anxiety and are not symptoms of std. These are usually a discharge and burning when urinating. Your really should start using protection to avoid these issues. If you continue with unprotected sex with random people its only a matter of time before you get something.
Yeah I understand. It was a one time thing that is why I got tested twice. Thank you for your response. Im just curious on what could be the redness in one little area on the rim. It gets more red with friction then never gets back to skin color. Any idea what this could be? or should i not worry about it?
Hard to say but maybe some type of fungle infection. Since  your masturbating its probably not had a chance to heal. Maybe stop for a week to see if it clears up or just go see your doc to have it checked out to make sure your ok
yeah, i mean if i leave it alone it almost goes back to normal but it never goes back to my skin color. its under the skin though and it just gets red with friction. there are no other symptoms so im thinking its just something to do with blood flow or something. I dont think its anything serious due to not having any other symptoms. It is just weird because no one knows what it is...
These one way to find out. If you go to a dermtolighist they can do a biopsy (ouch).
ouch... yeah dont think thats gonna happen. I mean I dont see this being a problem due to no symptoms and it not being raised at all. I'll just hope it goes away with time. Thanks a lot for helping me out.