STDs Expert Forum
I dont know if i am paranoid or I have real concerns
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I dont know if i am paranoid or I have real concerns

Last month I noticed a pimple like bump where my thigh and pubic hair meats.  I took a shower and it was gone. About two weeks later I noticed a similar bump on the other side somewhat in the same place in which the other one was but on the other side.  This time it went away quickly but i noticed there were circles of dry skin in various part of that side  and the dry flaky skin spread along the side.  I went to planned parenthood to get tested for std's and the doctor or nurse that performed my pap smear looked at the area and said she wasnt sure what it was.  She said it did not look like herpes, and she asked me if i came to get tested and I said yes.  She said she would take my cultures and look at them and she said they were ok.  Yet the irritation in that area did not go away it lessened but did not go away totally until I washed the area with anti-bacterial soap and applied bactracyn ointment.  I am scared because I have never had skin problems in that are before except for a yeast infection about 7 months ago in which I went to see a doctor for.  It cleared up immediately after that, but I am still scared and I can not function for thinking about it.....what should I do?

P.S I have only had two partners and they have only performed oral sex on me one had not done it since about a year ago, the other had done it about 60 days before the first bump showed.