STDs Community
I had sex about 72 hours ago. Whitehead pubic area

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

This *****. I will explain as simple as possible so it's easy to understand. I had sex 72hrs ago.
The girl was on top of me and the lights were out. I noticed I felt this what seemed to be like a zit that was about to pop close to the crack of her butt. She was rubbing on me very hard. So after sex I felt like I was bruised but felt sort of sore. She had told me that she was already sore from the day before "which caught my attention" she quickly said "from going on a bike ride with my mom" then she said "shaving" basically she was BSN me. This all happend at about 4:00 AM. It's 4:30 A.M. right now. About 72 hrs ago... Yesterday early afternoon this girl calls me up and tells me that she has to go to the hospital and wants me to give her a ride. She said she got these red sores all around her pubic area and even one on or near her vagina. "which she claims is a spider bite"
Now 15 hrs. after I had sex with female I was itching really bad near my crotch area or upper thigh. This is the part her zit like think would have been rubbin on me during sex. This was 15 hrs after sex. I just thought it was probably sore because of the friction. However yesterday before this female called me and mentioned going to the hospital. I had loooked and noticed this red rash and whitehead looking like things all on the upper thigh area. I noticed almost every white head had a hair growing out of it. This is when I freaked out! Now last night she said the hospital gave her some shot and she will be fine. She said it was nothing but a rash from the cheap razor she shaved with and the shot was for her spider bite.
I am BSN Myself to believe her because I dont want to go postal on this girl. I know she is bsn me and I know I neeed to go to the doctors. Before I go, just to be ready for the worst. Anyone have a clue what these symptoms can be? Razor burn is not contageous right?  
Take a look at your last statement "Razor burn is not contageous right?" You sound pretty level headed and you know the answer to this.

I don't think this girl is being honest with you because I see no reason to receive a shot unless she had gonorrhea or chlymida and her symptoms do not match up with either of them.

For symptoms to appear that quick it does not sound like herpes. I really don't know what it is or what it could be. But see a Dr. I would also call the girl and just have a nice conversation with her, do not get upset or yell because if you do she will not be reassuring. Just ask her that you need to know if you need to be seen by a Dr because of an STD. Don't accuse her and try to make it sound as nice as possible. Maybe even sound real nervous.

Also did you use a condom? if not use condoms everytime.