STDs Community
I have 3 small and painful bumps at entrance of anus

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

About a week ago my boyfriend and I decided to try to have anal sex for the first time. It wasn't really working out and so we went to our nearest sex store and purchased a butt-plug (to 'train' it) and some liquid that was supposed to relax the muscles.

It was a total disaster.
Somehow the liquid knocked me out and I was asleep within minutes of trying to do this. This means I did not wash that liquid off.

A few days later I start to think I have a yeast infection so I bought Monistat 1 and used it.

Now, a week after the anal incident and about 2-3 after the monistat I have bumps that are seriously freaking me out. I seems like they move in a line. One right at the entrance of my butthole, one a little further out, and on almost at the entrance of my vagina.

They are pinker than the skin around them, small and noticeably raised although not large.

Should I continue waiting for this to go away or make an appointment with my gyno? I'm pretty broke and very healthy. Im hoping my body will fix this and it has nothing to do with any diseases. Hopefully Im just an idiot with sensitive skin?? HELP!
Unless your bf has a STD then you have nothing to worry about in the STD category, but would be worth seeing a Dr.
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers