STDs Community
I have a soft bump inside the head of my penis, what is it?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I'm so worried about this bump b/c about a yr ago I slept with a girl and got chlamydia from her and I took medicine for it, now this yr I've been pretty chill with the sex, I've had sex a few times unprotected but with a girl who only was having sex with me and I was only having sex with her. But recently I look at my penis and noticed a small bump that's only grown from the last time and it's starting to stick out of the head of my penis and it isn't itching, irritated, or discharging or anything like that but it bothers me to see it. I just want it to go away, any input would be nice thank you!!
you need to be seen and get this looked at. we'd only be guessing.

grace