I have bumps on my penis
I have had trouble down there for like a month. At first i was paranoid cause i slept with a woman who has had alot of sexual partners, I wore a condom but i had a little bit of unprotected oral(this happened back in feburary). Also i have used lotions with perfumes, and i was using conditioner to wash down there. Any way i have bump on the head on my penis and behind it, They look very irritated. I am not sure if they are pearly whites or gential warts, I went to the hospital and i have been checked for stds but thats all they did was check me and didnt tell me what was wrong but told me they have found blood in my urine and i have signs of a kidney stone.(i came back clean) I have urologist appointment on may 2nd, But i am in alot  of pain and i cant even masturbate or erection hurt me. I have no idea why and why would i have a irriration for so long. So i was wondering if kidney stones can have bumps form on your penis or what?
I know this isn't the right forum, but i had no idea where to post :[
The bump could be irritation, allergic reaction, a wart, etc., but it wouldn't have anything to do with kidney stones or urinary infections.

When you see the urologist, just ask him to check it out.

Aj