I have no idea!!!
I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 3 months. When we would have have sex it was always unprotected. I broke up with her a few days ago, and I recently noticed while masturbating, a small round slightly red, non itchy or irritating, dot on the head of my penis. I searched on google, and noticed that it had somewhat similar characteristics of a chancre.  Although it is not as red, not as large, and does not have any form of puss... I am concerned that it is primary syphilis. I plan to get tested, but I am not entirely sure if it is or not syphilis. IF it is... how do I tell my JUST recently ex-girlfriend that she gave me syphilis??? Any thoughts/comments/guidance is much appreciated!!!
this doesn't hurt and it doesn't itch so odds are it isn't a std going.

you can cover your bases before your next partner with proper testing at the proper times. you can get tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea after 1 week after the last time you had sex. syphilis anytime after 6 weeks. herpes and hiv after 3 months. discuss with your provider if it's worth getting hepatitis testing done or not also.

grace