Aa
A
A
Close
I have no idea!!!
I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 3 months. When we would have have sex it was always unprotected. I broke up with her a few days ago, and I recently noticed while masturbating, a small round slightly red, non itchy or irritating, dot on the head of my penis. I searched on google, and noticed that it had somewhat similar characteristics of a chancre.  Although it is not as red, not as large, and does not have any form of puss... I am concerned that it is primary syphilis. I plan to get tested, but I am not entirely sure if it is or not syphilis. IF it is... how do I tell my JUST recently ex-girlfriend that she gave me syphilis??? Any thoughts/comments/guidance is much appreciated!!!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
101028 tn?1419606604
this doesn't hurt and it doesn't itch so odds are it isn't a std going.

you can cover your bases before your next partner with proper testing at the proper times. you can get tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea after 1 week after the last time you had sex. syphilis anytime after 6 weeks. herpes and hiv after 3 months. discuss with your provider if it's worth getting hepatitis testing done or not also.

grace
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources