Aa
A
A
Close
801028 tn?1237735803
I have not had sex with a woman since 2003
Dear Sirs:

I have not enguaged in sexual intercourse with a female since my wife ran off with another man and divorced me. While our sex life was not the greatest, we did have intercourse on the average of 2 times a week, with limited oral sex.

I have noticed lately that dark purple pimples have emerged on my testicles and sometimes burst causing blood to run into my shorts. I am wondering what might be causing this. My son has had sex with over 30 women in the last 5 years and I have not heard of him having any problems.

Which brings me to another topic; for 47 years of age, I am not a bad looking man for my age. Therefore, on a scale you might rate me as being average. I don't smoke or drink, and I have a good education; 3 an Associates Degree, a Bachelors Degree, and a Masters of Science Degree. Currently, I am working to earn a second Masters Degree.

I simply cannot figure out why women shy away from me. Do you believe if I were to invest into a sex change or a transvestite, I could find a male partner who could sexually satisify me?

My Uncle is a little funny, but somewhat older and I was thinking possibly he and I could fool aroun a little bit since women snerl their noses up at me due to not being accepted by local clicks in the area.

Any one with suggestions?

Would a sex change be worth it if it could turn my uncle on?

This discussion is related to NOT sexually active, but have cystic like acne in groin area.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
207091 tn?1337713093
I'm female, and not a sir, but I'll answer anyway.

Since you haven't had sex in 6 years or so, your symptoms are probably not std-related, but you do need to get it checked out by your doctor.

As for the rest, that's way beyond the scope of an std forum.

AJ
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20