STDs Community
I have not had sex with a woman since 2003
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I have not had sex with a woman since 2003

Dear Sirs:

I have not enguaged in sexual intercourse with a female since my wife ran off with another man and divorced me. While our sex life was not the greatest, we did have intercourse on the average of 2 times a week, with limited oral sex.

I have noticed lately that dark purple pimples have emerged on my testicles and sometimes burst causing blood to run into my shorts. I am wondering what might be causing this. My son has had sex with over 30 women in the last 5 years and I have not heard of him having any problems.

Which brings me to another topic; for 47 years of age, I am not a bad looking man for my age. Therefore, on a scale you might rate me as being average. I don't smoke or drink, and I have a good education; 3 an Associates Degree, a Bachelors Degree, and a Masters of Science Degree. Currently, I am working to earn a second Masters Degree.

I simply cannot figure out why women shy away from me. Do you believe if I were to invest into a sex change or a transvestite, I could find a male partner who could sexually satisify me?

My Uncle is a little funny, but somewhat older and I was thinking possibly he and I could fool aroun a little bit since women snerl their noses up at me due to not being accepted by local clicks in the area.

Any one with suggestions?

Would a sex change be worth it if it could turn my uncle on?

This discussion is related to NOT sexually active, but have cystic like acne in groin area.
Tags: ASA