I hope I am okay, please tell me I am????
Hi My name is Sarah and I have had reccurent Genital Herpies for almost 7 years now, I get Herpies all most every month, i am figuring due to stress and my period thats why I get them so frequently, I have taken samples of Valtrax in the past but not for long, I have also taken Famvir, which I liked I tryed it for a month but stoped recieveing samples, well finally now I am on a plan and can get Famvir, they precribed me a dosage of 250mg twice a day for 6 months( suppression theropy) for now, well my question is before I started takening them I thought I didnt have any lesions on my Vagina, but I never looked I just felt fine done there, so I started taken the pills, well its been 7 days now and I have been alittle uncomfortable since the second day I took them meaning, I started developing a few lesions around my vagina lips I think this might be due to stress as I am very stressed at the moment and I am also getting my period, when do you see this pills starting to work for me, or will they work if I just calm down and relax? Thank you for your time

sincerely

sarah
Hi I am sorry, I thought I was writing to the doctor, I hit the patient to patient forum by accident, so sorry guys. But if anyone has a opinion that would be great too.

thanks
sarah
can anyone answer this question for me? If I happened to have lesions before I took Famvir, will it still clear it up or does it just take longer to work? I am just curious because its been a week now and its still sore

thanks
sarah