Aa
A
A
Close
I might have a STD (slight burning and uncomfortable feeling on the tip of my penis)
Hi I'm 25 male. I had protected sex a few weeks ago but she performed unprotected oral sex on me. And like 5 or 6 months before that I did have unprotected sex with a random girl but I did not ejaculate and probably penetrated her vagina for literally 5 NO more than 10 seconds, and like I said that was 5 or 6 months ago. But back to the intercourse I had with the recent girl. The next week it slightly burned when I was peeing when I woke up.  It went away and came back a couple days later it's now two or three weeks after and it still slightly burns and is uncomfortable when I pee and just is uncomfortable when I ejaculate. Today I was at work I'm walking around for about 5 hours on my feet and it was very uncomfortable like a chafing, irritated, feeling so I got home and saw my "pee hole" was red and slightly inflamed it feels very raw and uncomfortable. I can't afford std testing for now. Can you give me any advice or feedback thank you for your time.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You would need to see a Dr, it's irritated for some reason, can't say exactly why.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank