STDs Community
I might have a STD (slight burning and uncomfortable feeling on the tip...

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I might have a STD (slight burning and uncomfortable feeling on the tip of my penis)

Hi I'm 25 male. I had protected sex a few weeks ago but she performed unprotected oral sex on me. And like 5 or 6 months before that I did have unprotected sex with a random girl but I did not ejaculate and probably penetrated her vagina for literally 5 NO more than 10 seconds, and like I said that was 5 or 6 months ago. But back to the intercourse I had with the recent girl. The next week it slightly burned when I was peeing when I woke up.  It went away and came back a couple days later it's now two or three weeks after and it still slightly burns and is uncomfortable when I pee and just is uncomfortable when I ejaculate. Today I was at work I'm walking around for about 5 hours on my feet and it was very uncomfortable like a chafing, irritated, feeling so I got home and saw my "pee hole" was red and slightly inflamed it feels very raw and uncomfortable. I can't afford std testing for now. Can you give me any advice or feedback thank you for your time.
You would need to see a Dr, it's irritated for some reason, can't say exactly why.