I would like a second opinion!
Hello, I recently engaged in unprotected oral sex with a man and, although he assured me he tested negative for stds a few months ago, I wanted to know how much fluid exposure it takes to be considered at high risk of contracting an std. The amount of oral I performed was very mild and there was no ejaculation in my mouth. Someone on the panel already responded to my question, but I would like a second opinion. Is a small amount of precum enough to put me at a high risk of contracting an std? Thank you!
I also got strep throat a couple of days after my first encounter. Should this be a cause for concern?
Oral sex is very low risk for STDs but not completely risk free. I'd go for a check up if I were you making sure they swab your throat as that's the area of concern but I wouldn't worry from this.