In my Head?
Well, This will probably be my last post for now, if you read my other post I said I was having some problems with my penis and some odd feelings coming with it. Like flaky skin on the penis, a weird mark underneath all the skin which i got examined and they said was nothing, a kind of pinching feeling if i try to relax and pee and my urethra inside looks a tad blueish purple-ish. Any way, i visited the doc yesterday and told him that I thought I might have a yeast infection because my girlfriend had one and he said it seemed unlikely. Trich, Chalmydia, Syphillis, gonorrhea, and Herpes(because no lesions bumps anything) all were ruled out. I did ask about prostatitis or however you spell it and that was ruled out too. Unfortunately I had my first prostate exam(im20) and that was pretty jarring but nothing came from that either. He did however give me the medicine for a yeast infection because I insisted, and my penis feels slightly better, just one pill though..and I still have the blueish purpleish look in my urethra which bothers me. I dont know if this medicine is just concealing the symptoms of something else or what, or if its all in my head because I'm starting to go crazy. Also I feel as if im having erectile dysfunction which is scaring me because Im pretty young.

Any help would be appreciated
please keep it all in your original post as we ask in our read before posting post on the forum. thanks!