STDs Community
In need of help ASAP!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

In need of help ASAP!

Ok, I have 2 bumps on the right side of my penis, where my pubic hairs grow. I recently groomed my pubic hairs and gave it a trimming around the edges and where the bumps are, but I shaved before the bumps appeared. I also know that if you put cocoa where pubic hairs grow, you are liable to get an inflammed pubic hair, so I am stuck in between the two. I think I sort of have herpes because I have unproctected sex with my girlfriend but I've ben doin this for about a year, and she's a very clean person but I'm so worried I dnt know what 2 think, I wanted 2 upload pictures of what it looks like but I don't know how. So can you please tell me, if it maybe from the cocoa butter I put on wen I get out the shower or may I have herpes :'(....Thank You!!!
Tags: STD, Herpes, in need of help, ASAP, HELP ASAP!!!!!!!, worried, bumps