Ingrown Hair?
I reposted on my old thread in, but didn't get a response. Can someone please take a read through my current headache? :)

I recently had a bout of razor-rash on my pubic area after shaving: about 5-6 marks, most of them slightly red, flush with the skin (not raised), and about the size of a ball point pen-head. There's one bump, however, that's giving me some concern. I think it may be an ingrown hair: I've had it for several weeks; it first appeared as a small whitehead. I tried popping it, thinking it was a pimple. It didn't pop, so I left it alone. It wasn't bothering me and I forgot about it. I shaved my pubic area again and noticed the bump was red and irritated. It was raised and still looked pimple-ish, but the head was no longer white, it was red. I tried a different tactic: two days in a row, I treated it with a hot compress for about a minute before I went to bed and it improved dramatically. The "swelling" went down and it too became almost flush with the skin around it; the redness was reduced as well. However, today at work I went to the bathroom to check on it and found a dried, clear layer of pus (or something like) covering it. I removed the dried layer gently and now the bump looks like the other razor rash spots I have in the area.

Is this the life cycle of an ingrown hair? Or a particularly bad razor bump? How should I treat it? Thank you!

I don't know the life cycle of an ingrown hair (that wasn't in the book), neither was the cycle of a razor bump.  

You asked how should you treat it?   Leave it alone.