STDs Community
Ingrown hair irritation maybe not?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ingrown hair irritation maybe not?

So I had causal sex with this girl who is not my girlfriend over the weekend.  I know she definitely has adventures out on her own as well.  And during this time it was a good 3-4 times.  I was drunk and went in without a condom.  Now the next day i have woken up with these little ares of irritation all over.  I don't know if they are ingrown hairs (i am one to get those quite a bit everywhere) or something different.  The irritation comes at the base of the penis and around the groin area. It is probably nothing but i just have never had sex and then woke up with so many little red patches like this.  

Here are some alright photos of my concerns.  I also might add that in a lot of the bumps there ARE generally hairs in them.

http://imgur.com/a/RmYjw

3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
We don't look at pictures.

STD's don't show up ths next day, this is not a STD. See a Dr if concerned.
Blank
Thanks, Sorry about the rule violation ill drop that link.  
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
No worries
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity