STDs Community
Irritation Near Vagina from rough sex or from wearing tight underwear o...

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Irritation Near Vagina from rough sex or from wearing tight underwear or something else!

on the 12th of november i had felt alittle irritated feeling near my vagina so after school i had checked my vagina out and found out that u had mini bumps between my vagina and anal(butt hole).i was so scared if i had caught anything and still is scared ,but anyway like a week ago i had rough sex and was wondering can that be the reason why i have this irritation like bumps!plus on that day i had  wore some tight underwear i had for years and when i had took a shower i had gently cleaned the area where the mini bumps were!after taking a shower i had seen that the bumps had went away where u cant really see them!but when i had wore another underwear that i had for years the bumps came back!today on the 14th of november i had told the nurse and she said that it was mostly be a irritation most likely because i was wearing tight underwear those days!but im still not sure!can it be from rough sex that i had about a week ago or from my tight underwear or from sumthin else!oh and i forgot to tell all of u that my partner was protected(used a condom)!

what can it be!

please notify me when u see this forum ASAP!
i get checked quite often and i have nothing. i wear thong underwear which can cause more bacteria than normal underwear. and sometimes when i shave down there i will get lil bumps that kind of look like pimples and r bright red. but i had those checked out b4 when i had one and the doc said its just
from razor burn and ingrown hairs and also from tight or silk and lace underwear. i would try wearing mainly cotton undies which allow the vagina to breathe a lil easier and if u shave than make sure u have a good razor.
hey my name is anna ,
about 3 weeks ago i had hardd sex and it was fantastic but the problem is a week later i had so much irritation around my vagina , but it was on the sides and about a week later it stopped but today the itch came back but this time inside my vagina where my hole is :S
and now im worried if its anything bad :'(
plus my boyfreind used a condom , and he never had sex with another girl except me :'( and im 15 yrs old btw and im rlly scared :'(