Irritation under nose

I am a 50 year old male and had sex with a lady escort which included protected intercourse and unprotected oral giving and receiving and french kissing.

Approximately 10 days later I had a slight skin abraision under the nose in the middle bit.  The abraisions are very small kind of multiple white skin scratches which are difficult to see actually.  There are quite a few of these in the same area of a few millimeters diameter and the whole area is a little red and its been itchy and there is kind of a slight burning sensation in the area as well.   Appreciate that my description is not very clear but its like there has been a slight skin scratch in the surface of the skin in that area.  This has lasted a few days now and appears to be getting better as far as I can tell.

I do get eczema in my face which also result in these white skin scratches type appearance which are larger but not in this area of my nose normally and I am concerned about getting this due to the proximity of the contact particularly after giving oral sex.  

I would be most grateful for your feedback on whether this could be an STD.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Ruchi
Doubt if it is a STD, but only a Dr can tell you what it is.