Is it possible to catch STD from objects?
This question is going to sound really stupid and I feel like I am being paranoid and losing my mind. I have been obsessed with STDs and germs lately ever since my DH got two bumps by under his lip and started thinking herpes. He since got over it because it was just like to regular pimples but since it was near his mouth, he let his imagination run wild. We been together for over 10 years, and we've never had any type of cold sores and neither of us had an std before and are faithful to each other.
I began to read how easy certain diseases were to catch and became extremely paranoid about it. I wash my hands so many times a day that they become dry with rashes. I don't let my daughter eat, drink after me anymore. My question is recently I was at a gas station in my childhood neighborhood which is a sketchy part of town. A lady asked me if she can use my phone and I did let her. My plan was to wipe my phone down with my hand sanitizer after she finished, but it slipped my mind completely . I used my phone while driving. I let my daughter play with my phone a little while after we got home. Is it possible to get an STD off of my phone if the woman had one?
I mean if she was bleeding in a small amount that i did not notice and some got on my phone. I then make a call when i get into my car and picked some unknowingly on my hand, I then get some in my eye from rubbing it or something like that. Or can my daughter pick something up playing games on my phone over an hour or two after the lady used it, can a disease be transferred this way?
STD's have that name for a reason.

You might want to think about seeing a therapist to help you get this anxiety under control before it gets too out of control.