STDs Community
Is this a STD?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Is this a STD?

I been having itching problems all over my body...and crawling under my skin feeling like worms, every now and then I will get a pinch. I had sex with my girlfriend and now she has red spots on her bottom forearm and foot also stomach area...she be itching like crazy now. It's freaking me out! So is this a std and if it is what kind is it? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
No it is not a STD, see a Dr