STDs Community
Is this a std????

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Is this a std????

I have been having discharge its white thick and it has no smell but when me and my bf have sex i start to smell a fishy smell and sometimes it hurts to have sex or it burns afterwards..... everytime i go to the doctor they tell me everything is normal but i think that is bc i clean the discharge out of me b4 i got to the doctor....i only have the smell when i have sex or after sometimes what is it
It sounds like bacterial vaginosis.  It is not an std.  Your vagina has bacteria and yeast inside.  When one outgrows the other, that is when you have the corresponding infection.  You should still go to a doctor for proper testing to make sure it is or there is nothing else additional going on.