Is this chancre sore from syphilis?
Hello, and thank you for your help in advance!
I have been exposed to some nsa sexual intercourse in the past 2 month.
the most recent encounter was on june 29, about a week ego one morning i noticed a red ulcer looking sore, that is firm, small and round on my foreskin just below the head helmet...
Last sti test i had done, blood and urine was back in February this year, all came back negative...
How can I add a picture to this thread?
Just to add, all encounters were safe and with condom.
For the exception of oral sex deep enough to be exposed to any throat sores/chancre etc..
we don't look at pictures here. why not is explained in our read before posting post on the forum.

pictures of genitals in the profile are also against medhelp rules and they will be removing your penis picture in your profile also.

bottom line is, condoms are not 100% protection against herpes, hpv or syphilis. You need to be seen sooner rather than later for a proper exam and testing. the longer you wait, the less likely you are to get accurate answers.

grace
Sorry for any misunderstanding, thought i went over the read before posting post on the forum.
Will or can chancre sore ever start getting black?
as they heal they do sometimes look like they are black from the scab on them.

be seen and get this looked at. if it's scabbing , already getting too late for fast answers.

you need to wait at least 6 weeks post encounter for syphilis blood testing and 3 months for herpes igg blood testing.