STDs Community
It can't be.....

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

It can't be.....

Ok, so I'm 18 years old. lost my virginity when I was 15. So far have had sex with 5 guys. It is sunday, Wednesday night I noticed that (I hate saying this buy) my anus was hurting. I was wearing a g-string and sometimes it is common it to irritate that area if worn for a long time or just rubs it the wrong way ya know. So, I thought nothing of it at first. Later when I went home I decided to see If i could feel anything, and I did. It was like a little lump protruding, and it the center of it, (this is hard to explain exactly), from one end to the other, was like a line, edge. Pretty much the best way to explain it is it felt like a cut. So I took a magnifying mirror down below and saw a red lump. It is very painful to touch. I can push it inside my...you know...and then it doesnt hurt to walk or sit down or anything. But when it is protruding, it is very difficult to almost do anything, walk, sit, bend over, squat, ANYTHING. And it's really strange that is seems to be the most annoying and painful during the day when I am active. But when I go to sleep and wake up and take the first look at it, It's really small and barely hurts! But as soon as I am awake and about, it's like it swells and hurts so bad. Welp, the day before yesterday (friday) I took a look and the lined edge or whatever was sort of a yellow color, so basically a yellow line. At first I thought it was a hemorrhoid, now I only wish it seemed that way, but it looks far from that. So I read that sometimes hemorrhoids are often mistaken for herpes. And I thought "no way no way no way". I began looking at the symptoms and it is a painful sore, maybe blister. I've been looking for ANYTHING it could be besides that. Began looking at chancroids, ulcers, syphillis (syphilis), anything that can be cured, anything besides herpes. It would ruin my life!! So the worse news, and latest update, I went to check on it bout ten minutes ago, on one side it seems to be turning a dark reddish color, maybe scabbing over? Please tell me what you think it could be even, herpes. Please tell me anything else that could have similar symptoms! I have been in a monogomous relationship for the past, almost eleven months, I know that a lot of STD's cannot show symptoms for months even years, but ugh, I hate this feeling. Knowing I haven't slept with that many guys and I'm always monogomous and this is happening to me and theres others out there that sleep with like 30 people and they're totally fine! WHY ME!? Anyways, I am going to make a doctors appoitment first thing in the morning because it is becomming unbearable and I'm going crazy. Any ideas on what I should suggest to the doctor that it might be besides herpes that has similar symptoms?

Please help me.
And thank you so much to anyone that replies.

=[
Hi there -

First, you need to just breathe.  This could indeed just be a hemmorhoid (or however you spell that - I will never remember), and not herpes.

Since it seems to be causing you irritation, why not just get it checked?

And if it is herpes, we can talk about that, and I promise you (as someone who has herpes) that it won't ruin your life.

AJ