STDs Community
It hurts when I urinate... There is blood too...

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I woke up this morning, I went to the toilet and I felt hurt while urinating... Then I looked at my penis and I saw a little bit of blood too mixed with urine... Really scary... I'm not sure it's and STD, hope that someone will be able to help... Thank you very much... (sorry for my poor English)
It could be, but i've never heard of blood as an STD. If you have had unprotected sex you may want to get tested. But it could also be a UTI. They are rare in men, but when I was younger I got one and it hurt to urinate but there was also blood there. The only thing to do would be to go to a doctor and tell him what is going on.
FORTUNATELY, I have nothing because each time I went to pee after that: No pain, no blood. It's now been 2 days and everything is fine. Good... But I still wonder why this happened... Blood going out of my penis..... /O_o/

Anyway thank you very much for your answer.
All the best
Peace ;)