Itch & bumps on my penis
Hi im 20 years old male here

Ok so about 8-9 months ago I had unprotected oral sex. But had protected sex as well with the person. I could feel a itch on the right top part of my penis on the tip. This would really only happen when I would be walking, and occasionally  when im just sitting at home. I examined my penis for any bumps or lesions. Nothing I can see with the naked eye. I also recently found out I have hsv-1 it was a cold sore. I had one cold sore present to this.When I was about 12 or so. My mom has had cold sores in her life so I don't know if I could have gotten that when I was younger from her kissing me or something. But this itching kept happening for about 2 weeks, and then gradually went away.Might I add it didn't itch all the time only when my penis would rub against my boxers. I went to health works & got a blood test done for any possible std's. I didn't show the doctor my penis because there where no signs of bumps with puss or anything. Everything came back negative. After that scare I haven't been sexually active. I noticed on the lower part of my penis where theres extra skin of my penis. There is like a extra piece of skin on it not that big. It doesn't look like theres puss  in it to.
    I have never seen it before. But then again. I never really have examined the tip of my penis really. It has been there for about 5 months now. That  I have noticed atleast. Now the itch has came back but in a differen't location. Its more on the bottom right of my penis. Not on the head but where the extra skin is. I have again examined it. I see a little bit of red but there not really bumps. I can barely see them with my naked eye. I have to get a flash light to really even see it. I am now wondering if I have genital herpes. Do you think. I should go and get another blood test done again? But from a different doctor of course. Thank you for your time reading this, and I will check back on my posting tomorrow.
Hey its me again sorry all this itching started to happen like 8 months after I had sex and everything with my partner.
an extra piece of skin that has been there for 5 months isn't herpes.

At this point you need to return to your provider to find out what is going on. It could be something that's completely normal and you just never noticed before or it could even be something like a genital wart. A thorough exam is the best next course of action.

grace