STDs Community
Itching, swelling, little fluid collection - at the top area of urethra...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Itching, swelling, little fluid collection - at the top area of urethral of man

Dear Professor Hunter,

Hope you are well.

I am wondering to know about my problem and worry about this.  I hope you address me.

I am having slightly itching and slightly swelling around the opening of urethra and joint of skin cover and urethra, specially at the head area of my urethra. The area is being red but no bleeding even though looks like bloody red spots around the itching area. I am also having slightly rashes after 5 days of swelling and itching. There is also collection of little fluids around the joints of protective skin and urethra having foul smell.

I had a sex with condom before 3 months. At that time, I cleaned my urethra immediately after ejaculation with clod water every times.

I am worrying about my problem like STD (HIV or others).

Please advice me about the possible disease and its treatment methods with name of medicine.
That would be highly appreciated.
With kind patience, I am looking forward to hear you.

Kind Regards,
Sham
580755_tn?1357673215
If you want an answer from one of the Dr's you have to pay and post in the expert forum.

Free advice is...No one can diagnosis you over the internet and give you medication advice. You need to see a Dr and have an exam. This does not sound like a STD from symptoms and from having protected sex.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank