Itchy, brown flesh coloured bumps or boils on outer labia?
I recently discovered these light brown to flesh coloured bumps, about half the size of a dime or smaller, most of which are on my right outer labia and only a few on my left outer labia. The only side effect I feel from them are that they are randomly itchy, not consistent whatsoever and they cause me no pain at all unless i scratch them too hard and hurt myself. Upon examining them myself with a mirror they are only slightly raised above my skin and do not seem to show to be filled with any puss or fluid - again, only very slightly raised bumps.

I am a nervous wreck and panicking; stds? hiv? aids? What is this? My periods are regular, no other side effects or symptoms to note.

The last time I was sexually active was in late July with my boyfriend who I was with for about 5 months.

Please help me figure out what this is; I have knots in my stomach over this and cannot wait for my appointment with my doctor which is 2 weeks from now.

I thank you so much in advance for your guidance.

Bless you!