Itchy burn with negative test
About a month ago, I received unprotected oral sex from a new partner. About a week later, I started having a mild burning/itchy sensation at the tip in my penis. I am prone to granular stone and didn't think much of it at first, but it started to intensify and my usual kidney pain did not come. I did some research and found that these symptoms could be chlamydia or gonorrhea. I went to get tested and gave a urine sample. Once I found out it was going to be four days before I got results, I began to really freak out, so the doctor gave me a shot of one antibiotic and four pills (one dose) of another. After four days, the symptoms stopped.  When I went back to get the results a few days later, they were negative for chlamytia and gonorrhea. I was told that it still could have been NRG, since it is not detected by their urine analysis but that the treatment would have cleared that up as well. I have had no sexual encounter since the one mentioned above, but four days after getting the negative rests the itchy burning sensation is back.  Could it be another STD?  Could the test be wrong and treatment ineffective?  Could it be NGR and the treatment did not work? What else might it be?    
Not sure what NGR is, but I was thinking that it might be NGU, which can be caused by bacteria in the mouth. suggest following up with your dr
Actually the itchy burn has subsided again and it is acting like a bladder infection and/or stone with the abdominal pressure and back pain. I'm very confused.