STDs Community
Itchy penis with red little bumps
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Itchy penis with red little bumps

I had sex twice in the past two weeks with two girls i hardly know. On the first girl which i had sex with the condom ripped and we continued till the end. The second girl gave me oral and we wemt all the way and used a condom.now two weeks after the first encounter and a few days after the second the tip of my penis is itchy and has a few little bumps the size of a pin point and itchy as well. Should i be worried?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
you need to be seen to find out what is going on - these could be any number of things.

stop back and let us know how your appointment went!

grace
Blank
I have my DR appt. Tomorrow in the afternoon. Just want to know something be4 i see my DR. What is your advice for now?
Blank
In need of help. Had sex twice in the past two weeks with two different girls. The first girl i had sex with i didnt use a condom and this was on 10-22-11. The second girl gave me oral and we used a condom once we began havig sex and this was on 10-1-11. On monday night 10-3-11 my penis head started to feel a little itchy and the following day which is tuesday my penis head had a few tiny red dots. Its only itchy when i touch it. The coloring of red comes and goes. Any advice or know what this might be?
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
I know it's hard waiting but really, not a whole heck of a lot we can tell you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...