Jock itch
Hey I'm a 16 year old male that has recently got a rash on the top inner thighs and I have now had it for a few weeks I have not really paid attention to it because I thought It was just a normal sweat rash or something but then it started to burn and get itchy around the testicle and inner thigh area so I scratched it a bit and it started to get little red spots on my thigh and I am now starting to get worried I have never had sex before or gotten oral sex so I doubt it is an std but I don't know how to treat it. I assumed it was jock itch or whatever it is called because I researched it. So my question is how do I treat this to make it go away forever and another question is that is it contagious cause my girlfriend wants to have sex with me both for the first time so can she like catch what u have or not please help I don't know what to do and I am too embarrassed to ask my mum thanks.
There's no bought about it my friend this isn't STD related. I think you're spot on with the jock itch but seeing a doctor is the best course of action as they can prescribe the correct treatment. This won't be contagious to your partner but best get it cleared up first. Also don't forget to use protection when having sex to avoid unwanted pregnancy. All the best
Thanks for the help I guess I will go see a doctor.