STDs Community
Lap Dance STI & STD

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Lap Dance STI & STD

i received a lap dance 3 weeks ago.  the lap dance lasted approx 5 minutes in which the following occurred:  i was fully clothed, the stripper wore panties and was topless.  she grinded on me and i touched and held her torso, thighs, and butt as she did.  am i at risk for any STDs or STIs?  i am most concerned about herpes and scabies and extremely worried.  please help!
this was absolutely no risk at all for any std's. you kept your pants on like you are you supposed to :)

grace
thanks, grace.  possibly scabies, though, since i touched her bare skin?
no, not a risk.
what if, by some chance, she had herpes sores in these areas and i unknowingly touched them with my hands.  could it be transmitted in this way?
no it will not.

once again, this was not a risk for anything for you.

but i keep reading that herpes is transmitted by skin to skin contact.  can you elaborate on that, please?  since i was touching her doesn't this mean i could have contracted it that way?  i have developed a painful, burning sensation in my penis that has lasted for 2 days.  this is 25 days after the lap dance.  i am so scared.  can you please elaborate on skin to skin contact.  thank you so much.
herpes doesn't travel through clothing to infect people.

you were never, ever at risk for anything from this.