Left testicle tingly feeling back after doxycycline treatment
About 2 months ago, I had a sexual encounter with a girl. We mainly made out, heavy grinding and rubbing, and she kissed and licked the side of my penis but not the shaft (i'm uncircumcised). There was no penetration of any sort, but it's possible her saliva made contact with my shaft.

About a week later I started feeling a tingling sensation on my left testicle and on and off sharp pains. Went to the urologist and he tested me for gonorrhea. Test came out negative, but he diagnosed me with epididymitis and prescribed me 10 days of 1 doxycycline a day. He said it was fine for me to have sex from then on (which I did with my girlfriend) and the pain went away after 3 weeks.

During that time I was really stressed out, did feel burning when urinating for one day, redness in my shaft (which I usually get anyways from being uncircumcised i think), about 5 small raised dots that looked like it emerged from the veins between penis glans (not the tip, but the opposite end) and the foreskin. No pain, or any discomfort. These went away in one day and I'm assuming it's all the stress.

The last time I had sex with my girlfriend was last week and today started noticing similar symptoms again in my left testicle. This time is very mild and doesn't feel as bad as last time (at least for now). Is this a recurrence of my epidymitis or I re-contracted whatever I had before? I haven't called my urologist back, but he mentioned that these things take time to heal. Any suggestions?

I'm afraid while    
I would follow up with your Dr. You had no risk for a STD from that girl and your risk from your gf well depends if you have unprotected sex with her or not.

This does not sound STD related at all.
Thanks Vance, I hope you're right.
By the way, yes I do have unprotected sex with my girlfriend and I don't have any reason to believe she is active with anybody else.