STDs Community
Limited Sexual Intercourse - Chances of STD drop?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Limited Sexual Intercourse - Chances of STD drop?

So, I made a bad decision last night.  I had a one-time encounter with a gal I will never see again.  And after talking with her throughout the night, it was clear she has a "busy" sex life (i.e. was with a guy last weekend).  Drinks led to us heavily making out (lots of tongue), her giving me oral sex for roughly 5 total minutes and me being inside her vaginally for a total of 1-2 minutes (I stopped because I am married and I just couldn't continue with it...dumb time to have it hit me).  There was no ejaculation.

When we were talking afterwards she told me she goes to the doctor every year and she is clean of any STDs...but not sure what to think.  She may have been with 10-12 guys since her last checkup.

Because our intercourse time was short (3 stints = 1-2 minutes total), does that help decrease my risk if she was carrying an STD?...especially HIV?

I am not a "long" fellow either...does do anything regarding my risk factor?

Thanks for any help on this.  I am the most stressed I have ever been.
Related Discussions
11 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
well for starters was any of the sex protected ?
Blank
Sorry, forgot that.  No, it was not protected.
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
There is a risk for stds from unprotected sex, and from unprotected oral.  The fact that the intercourse was brief might lower the risk, but there is still a risk.

The size of your penis doesn't alleviate any risk.

You need to wait a week to test for gonorrhea, chlamydia and NGU.  You can test for syphilis at 6 weeks (though its uncommon in developed countries), HIV at 3 months, and herpes at 4 months (though many test positive sooner).

AJ
Blank
If she was carrying an STD, what are the odds of me contracting it?  Is the risk different for different STDs?  Thanks.
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
Yes, the risk is different for each std.

I can't give you exact odds - but why not just test since you are so concerned?

Aj
Blank
if u had drop,would u have a normal baby.
Blank
what cant of medication are 2 cure std's coz my bf last wk had a one night stand today he is complain abt burnin urine when he urinate
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Start a thread dedicated to your question and it will be answered.
Blank
I have develop this rush on my vaginal it itch sumtyms n when I pierce it this yellow fluid come out. They do come n disapper n cme bck can it any sti maybe. Help me out
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Please start a thread dedicated to your question and it will be answered.
Blank
Hi ive hve 1 partner,im not cheating and since we started dating she has been my only partner and its been 4 years. Last week thursday i started having an itch on my peanus yesterday it developed 2 being very painful when i pee last nite i noticed pass droping off my peanus. 2day im peeing blood and its so painful. Can any1 help me 2 try atleast determine what this might be?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank