STDs Community
Little red bumps and small burning when urination

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Okay so my question is this. I have had these little tiny bumps on my penis for over a year. They have never gotten any bigger than a pin needle. If you stretch out the skin it's a lot more noticeable. Now from sexual experiences i have asked people and they said it just looks like my skin is irritated. Except why would i STILL have it for over a year. Now it sometimes burn when i pee but like a lot of people if i THINK i have a big problem i make the problem a lot wore than it is and think maybe i'm just always anticipating the burn. I always sike myself out and think... im going to burn.
Now the burning could be because i drink a lot of alcohol when i drink and more soda than i probably should. I have had a UTI when i was 14 due to my horrible soda habits.  
Another issue is after i masturbate or have sex i have clear "discharge"  now i am a big pre cummer and always have been since i can remember but i find myself leaking.. what looks like clear seamen  out of my penis for at least a half hour after i orgasm.
one last symptom is i do pee a lot. I find myself peeing more than usual now a days. But again, i drink a lot of soda and teas and so that could be a big cause of it.
Does anybody think i have something to worry about or am i being a spaz?
I am going to get tested this week but i like to prepare for the worst before I get the news.
You haven't tell us about your past sexual activities history... This answer of yours can tell us a lot of thing.
Well when i was first starting out to have sex i slept with many a guy. Probably around 15 guys within 4 months time. I turned 18 and didn't sleep or fool around with anyone and got tested and came out clean. I have slept with 3 guys after turning 19. Most not protected. But i have had all these signs during the point of no sexual contact when i was 18. I was a lifeguard for a while and noticed the bumps one day after  long day of work and figured it was just a little chaffing. It went away but i noticed within the past year that it's there and doesn't hurt, bother me, and very hard to notice.
Google fordyce spots and see if that fits.

If the burning isn't alleviated by drinking water and avoiding caffeine and alcohol, then see your doctor.

Aj
Actually that is what it looks like. I am going to cut all bad stuff out of my diet for a week and get back to you on the burning. I am kinda relieved by that picture because most things i have researched has been stressful.
Do you think that me holding my pee for long periods of time and mass consumptions of alcohol in a week could be the problem. When i drink i pee a lot like most, but i hold it so i don't "break the seal". Right after i pee i feel like i still need to. i have that burning after i pee which lasts for a while. It kinda feels the same as my UTI i have had, but when i pee its very pale. I never have "discharge" unless i masturbate and then i might "ooze" seamen for a while. But never randomly
Oh I remember the breaking the seal thing from college, but its really not a good thing to do.  There are always times that you might have to hold your urine - in class, in a meeting, on the road, etc., but its not a good idea to do it on a regular basis.

Since you are still getting some burning, and you have a history of a UTI,  I'd get it checked by a doctor.

AJ