Lumps in the throat
1st week of December I had a unprotetected oral sex with a man and in the same month but December 30, I had an unprotected oral sex with my friend and Last January I had a swollen lymph node in my neck but I had my doctor check me and she gave me Cefuroxime, the swelling went away, then after that week, I had a swollen something in my groin, he thought it was lymph node so he gave me Co-Amoxciclav but it didnt went away so I asked another doctor and he told me that he wants to see an Ultrasound of my groin, and it was not Lymph Node, it was my Artery. And it still there until now, beside it are some fatty tissues which can be felt really. Then on February 19, I had a sore throat and it has red lumps like blisters at the back of the throat but my ENT told me that it is Granular Pharyngitis, and until now it is still there, my ENT gave me Roxithromycin and it didnt react to it, its still there until now.  I also had some itchy rashes in my groin and armpit area. I don't know what this is. Help me.  I searched the net and it says there that this lumps are linked to post nasal drip, is that true? And I have alot of itchiness in my body since then, I also feel very tired  I dont know.  I also have clear phlegm/mucus since then. Is this STD related?

By Your Stripes, I was healed -Isaiah 53:4
your symptoms really don't sound std related. continuing to follow up with your providers is the best course of action.

you can contract std's from oral sex but the risk of such is very low in general.

grace