STDs Community
Lymph Nodes Hurt. Hurts when I pee. Is it STD?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hey guys,
I live in Dubai, and had an encounter with a CSW (very dumb) where I know I had Oral Sex, I remember it (unprotected) but don't remember having sex (I am pretty sure I didn't). When I woke up the next morning there was a unused condom next to the bed opened, which leads me to believe I didn't have sex, else wise she would have used it I guess.

Anyways its been one week and the tip of my penis is constantly burning. It burns when I pee and when I do not pee. I have pain in my right under arm pit, but I cannot feel swollen lymph nodes, it hurts when I move my arms up. Also I have pain in my groin area and my nodes there feel normal, it just feels like I got hit in the testicles. Am I at great risk of any STD's? Could I have contracted HIV? When do symptoms manifest?

Facts:
1) Unprotected Oral with CSW
2) Symptoms appearing after 7 days.
2) Don't think I had penetrative sex (I remember the oral part, don't remember or think there was sex involved)
3) Burning/tingling sensation on tip penis constantly, also when peeing. Not sharp pain, but I feel it.
4) Pain in left and right groin area
5) Pain in the border line of my right chest muscle and under arm pit, only when I move up and down.
6) She did bring condoms which leads me to believe she must have been aware of STD risk worried about her safety too.
7) Found an unused condom the next day on right bed side table.

Any answers would help. Thanks
Also forgot to mention that I feel some aches on the abdomen right side, which I believe is where the liver is.
HIV questions post in that forum please.

You had low risk for STD's. I would see a Dr for the burning as that might be a STD or it might be some other kind of infection or irritation.
Thanks Vance. Which STD do you suspect based on your expertise? Thanks.
you wouldn't have lymph node swelling in your arm pit from a std you acquired through oral sex.

you need to be seen and get some basic urine testing done and go from there.  It's more likely ngu going on than anything but it'll take proper testing to know for sure.

grace
Thanks Grace. What does "It's more likely ngu going on that anything"? So you are saying it might not be an STD? I will get tested as soon as I leave Dubai, end of December. I just will be terrified each day that goes by.
ngu is considered a std.

waiting until the end of december is far too late. you need seen today or tomorrow for proper testing to be done.
Well I want to, but I do not want to go to jail. Can I die from any possible STD within 2 months? Can it cause irreperable damage to my body? Ill be in the U.S on Dec 20 and can get medication then. Please... You are scaring me...
the longer you let this go, the more damage it will do and can trigger long term pain.

usually they just brush it off as an uti instead of labeling it as a std in order to protect folks. be seen and deal with this!
Ok so this makes no sense. You cannot go get checked up here in dubai, but antibiotics are available. I looked online, and If I do have something its most likely chlamydia and gonorrhea. So which antibiotics do you advice me to take. Based on my research I came up with cipro xr, and zythromax, or doxycycline. Does that sound right? Symptoms are still there and burning sensation has gotten worst. Or do you recommend other antibiotics?
I never recommend self treating just because you can buy antibiotics. it's all guessing and can result in worse issues than you started out with.
Will all due respect Grace... I respect and am thankful for the advice you gave me. But first you scare the living hell out of me, then you say this last post. Very confusing.
you need to be seen and get proper testing done. anything else isn't in your best interest.
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers