STDs Community
Lymph node?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Lymph node?

There is a swollen node right on my leg, the part that touches the testicles, is there a lymph node that would be visible, or is it just a ingrown hair, and how could tell those two apart?
your lymph nodes are a little bit higher in that region
thank you for the quick responds, I ve heard that your lymph nodes might get swollen in case of an STD, which lymph nodes would swell up, in what area?
Talking about lymph nodes is pointless. Did you have a risk you want assessed?
I only had protected sex, and unprotected oral for a few min, but i found out that her ex had stds not sure what, but that kinda freaked me out, btw the condom was good after we were done, you think my worries are appropriate?
sounds like you are spending a lot of time looking at your genital area?

grace

I think your worries are in-appropriate (i.e., you shouldn't worry as you used a condom).

You should let a doctor tell you if you have swollen lymph nodes, not self diagnose.
As said, talking about lymph node conditions is pointless.

thank you...why do people keep saying online that your lymph nodes will swell up if you have an std, and if they actually would swell up what std would make them swell up?
many things can cause lymph node swelling.  it's more common for them not to swell with a genital infection of any sort than for them to swell.  
I'm a nurse and in the case of swollen lymph nodes in the groin with no other symptoms an STD can be the culprit. As to which STD causes swollen lymph nodes most of them can. Swollen lymph nodes are usually caused by localized infection of some kind. Going to the Dr for a full check up is the only way to know for sure what is going on.