MC or Genital Warts?
I have small raised bumbs on the inside of my thighs that have been present and unchanging for over a month.  They are about  1mm across and raised, not flat.  They have a red ring a the bottom of the bump, then white 'head'.  While a few are close together, they do not seem to be changing shape at all or clumping up.  I thought the first one was a pimple, they look very much like a white head.  I have no itching, burning or other symptoms that I have associated with these bumps.  If I try to pop or pick at one, it easily breaks open and the centre is white and firm, almost jelly like but does not squish unless I apply strong pressure.  If I do pop one it bleeds fairly heavily considering the small size.  I popped one over a week ago to see what would happen, and it has healed over, still a red spot but it has not become a raised bumb again.  I read that MC is characterized with a depressed centre, like a dimple, and I do not see this.

Is this most likely Molluscum Contagiosum or Genital Warts?  Or is there another possibility?

I understand that you cannot give diagnosis, and I appreciate that.  I live in rural Canada so it is very hard to get into see a doctor. so I'd like a better idea of what this might be and the seriousness so I can best decide how to proceed and what my options may be.  

Thanks very much!
Well there is not much I can tell you. It could be MC, or warts, or irritation, ingrown hair, fungial...etc. Bumps like that can be so many things that this forum can't provide much guidence. Only advice is to see a Dr at this point.