STDs Expert Forum
MEDICATION QUESTION

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

MEDICATION QUESTION

i took rocephin shot and started doxy thursday from a oral exposure. The doctor to me in case and the today this saturday 2 days after i took the medication i ejaculated  and wondering if the rocephin shot and doxy still work sinse i ejaculated

In all probability you did not need the medicines the doctor gave you.  If you were infected, ejaculation woul not keep the medication from working.  EWH
I did kiss the girl but that it. i got up this morning and noticed a red patch on the inside roof of my mouth in the back but the roof she said it has a few whites in it but i couldnt see them. is that a std or hiv? please help
can you get a std from kissing? i never have saw this on back of the roof of the mouth
This is not an STD or HIV.  Neither STDs nor HIV are transmitted by kissing. What you have noticed is most probably something totally benign which you would not have noticed if you were not worried.  EWH
it is dark red and has a few white dots and it. i know it started this morning i looked in my mouth yesterday and it wasnt there. if the girl had a std in her mouth i still couldnt get it?like gonorrhea or something. what do think it could be? i have a mild sore throat but the back of my throat isnt much just the patch on the roof

THANKS YOU
Please read my earlier comment.  I am confident of my answer and your additional "what if" questions do not change my mind in any way.   EWH
She did tell me the truth and she does hiv. we never had intercourse. just few second of oral and i french kissed about 9 times over few months.  i still have the red patch on the soft  palet. could this be syphilis? im just worried about it and me and wife is getting back togther. is it safe to kiss her?
what do you think the red on the palet be

THANKS
It could be anything.  Please ask your doctor.

Let's end this thread.  EWH
do you think is syphilis or any std from the kissing? she does have hiv
i promise i want ask no more question.  PLEASE ANSWER

thanks
This thread is over.  No further posts will be accepted until June 2012, as per Forum Guidelines which request clients to post no more than twice in any 6 month period.  EWH