STDs Community
Massage Parlor Experience

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Massage Parlor Experience

I went to a massage parlor. The one I went to was a licensed one (I'm not sure what this really means). The place was very clearn. But just to make sure, I asked the clerk if it's safe. She said "yes".

After the service, anxiety struck me. I then started to research and found this site. I already read a bunch of posts and seems like the risk is very low (relief).

But the service I had is not just a hand-job. So, I need to make sure. What concerns me are:

1. I touched her vagina (not penetrative way) as well as her body. I also licked her body (ie her breast). This is pretty much the same as oral sex, isn't it?

2. I touched her vagina (quite a few times) and touched my penis (but only for one or two seconds). This is same as intercourse in a way...

3. I also worry how much her body was clean in the first place... I did not ask if she had STDs. She take a shower before and after each service. But how much does that get rid of virus?

I put the topic as "herpes" But I actually mean all the STDs as I am (was?) STD-free before it.

Another questions are:

4. Is it really 3 months (since this happened) for enough anti-bodies to be created in my system (body) so that STD testing is effective?

5. I want to hear how people get STDs from massage parlor services (if any)?

Thank you for your time for answering my questions.

1. No risk-licking her body/breast is not oral sex. Again no risk
2. No it's not the same as intercourse, no real risk
3. Showers do nothing in terms of STD's, but you had no risk.
4. 3 months is for all STD's except for herpes which can be up to 4 months. But a lot of STD's are sooner. But you had no risk no need for testing.
5. Only way to get an STD is from sex...oral, vaginal and anal.
Thank you for this really quick response (!!)

1.
So, you mean "her vagina ---by hand---> breast ---by tongue---> my system" or "licking my fingers that touched her vagina" are both different from licking her vagina directly? To me, indirect oral sex is technically the same as the risk is my mouth receiving the fluid (or whatever it's called) from a vagina. How do you reason with this?

2.
Thank you (if 1 is explained, this solves as well)

3.
I knew showers do nothing!

4.
Thank you.

5.
Is there any case you've heard of?
1. Here is what you can get from oral sex on a woman...herpes and syphilis. But you have to come into direct contact with a sore. Her vaginal fluids are not the carrier of the STD. So licking your fingers and touching her and then licking them again is not going to give you the STD's I have mentioned. What you did was masterbation (masturbation) which is safe. You either have oral sex or you don't...no indirect oral sex.
Licking her breast is zero risk-no STD is on the breast.

5. Any cases I have heard of from what?
Thank you for educating me!

I read other posts and seems like direct oral sex to urethra (on vagina or penis) is the one which causes STD infection. does It mean STD virus or bacteria cannot live outside that area (dies immediately)? Then it makes sense that you said "showers doesn't really do anything."

Sore spots means active symptoms of whatever STDs, right? So, not likely to be contageous when dormant? I need to know these so that I can be smarter next time. How about cold sour (HSV-1)?

I did not have direct contact between 1) mouth & mouth, 2) mouth & vagina, or 3) penis & vagina (one directional? or bi-directional?). There are many websites (looks legitimate) saying possibilities of infections other than just the above 3 cases of direct contacts. Maybe, other cases are like "almost-no-possibility" cases. overly-exaggerated? As you've consulted many people, I want to know whether you've heard of people infected other than the 3 cases of direct contacts.

I really hate to worry about things like "anything can be harmful" sort of way. It's just mentally unhealthy.

I really apprecite your time.
I have never heard of anyone getting an STD from indirect contact...just not possible.
STD's do die very shortly when exposed to outside the body.

Masterbation (masturbation) is safe sex...if you have oral, vaginal or anal sex just use a condom and you will be for the most part good.
Thank you so much. No more questions.