STDs Community
Massage with Vaginal, oral and handjob with condom

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hi Doc,

I got a question, recently (3 days ago), I had a "massage" at a parlour. I had condom protected oral sex, with the girl putting on the condom with her mouth. Then we had some vaginal sex briefly (2 minutes) or so with a thicker condom she applied on me with her mouth again. After that, she finished off with unprotected hand job with lotion. Although she might have used the same hand to remove the condom we had vaginal sex with and continued to use it for the handjob in which i ejaculated. She then cleaned everything off with a towel. She was very clean, in her thirties, I didn't see any visible sores on her body and lips, but couldn't see her genitals clearly. She seemed in her early thirties and had breast implants, suggesting she's been in the business for awhile.

I was wondering, are there any possible transmission of STDs of any kind? Most notably, HIV, HPV and syphilis? Should I get tested in 6 months to see?
This is not the doctor's forum - you have to pay to post there.

you had protected oral sex - that's about as safe as it gets.

you had a hand job - that's safe also.

the only risk was your protected vaginal sex and the risks from that were very low. You were not at risk for hiv. you can't be tested for hpv.  your risk for syphilis was also very low. really it's not worth testing from just this one time protected encounter unless you just need the peace of mind.

grace