STDs Community
Minor burning but not an std

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Minor burning but not an std

Around the middle of November i engaged in sexual activity ,i guess my body took over.But the individual didn't look in top shape,well while having sex with her the condom broke and i simply put on another one on then that broke,then i came in we pretty much just stopped.Later on i tried again and condom still broke .Afterwards i felt this burning sensation in my penis and was like she burnt me!.My family and friends was like its too soon to be clap or whatever so i eventually went to the emergency room earlier in December,they said i have all the symptoms of clap or whatever the burning when urinating itching etc.I took the medicine and the shot,later i started to develop ab pains but didn't follow up.Ok 2 days have passed and i call in on my hospital and they told me the the clap and gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) tests for my swab and urine were negative so i am still wondering whats going on.The burning isnt as bad now but its a little bit and i get time to time when im turned on or something or urinating sometimes.So now im sitting here with a giant bottle of cranberry juice wondering whats going on?Was her being dry damaged my nerves?Could it be hiv? which i was highly afraid and paranoid over but eased my nerves with the statistics. Or chaffing?  i dont know help please!
well although you tried to stay protected a broken condom did put you at risk... brief risk for all STDs, you've got two out of the way but the other STDs do not present symptoms like you explain except Trick. I would get a swab for trick, I would see your doctor or a urologist. I would also recommend further STD testing just to ensure you didn't get any other STDs...

HSV. 3 months
Syphilis- 6-8 weeks
HIV 3 months.

also, it could be unrelated to any STD Which is why I suggest seeing a urologist.