STDs Community
Mutual masturbation fluids..Vance Help
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mutual masturbation fluids..Vance Help

Hi..Need a little help.

I am 28 year old male. Indian.  Had mutual masturbation with unknown partner ( High risk in red light district).  Only fingering and Handjob both with lube.  Bare finger fingering.  Rinsed hands with water only.  Played/pulled scrotum to stimulate myself after this..rubbed the balls skin..  Had few big cicatrizing abrasions on balls.. Not fully healed cuts from trimer r nearly healed.. Fingernails not so long..No cut on fingers and nails..  Never had penetration there.

Any possible STD transmitted from this rubbing scrotum (with abrasions) like this with fingers and fingernails after rinsing?  Or STDs on fingers if no cut? Test Needed? (red light district area known for HIV and HEP B)

Thank you.
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Rubbed and pulled scrotum with injuries (deep cut and abrasions..all still healing/crusting) quite hard for some time..not 1 full minute though..if ever STDs virus survived in the fingers/nails.

Thank you
Blank
Some scratchng also.. Due to itch there.. Rub / scrotum massage 20-40secnds! The risk and advisable test? Unprotected handjob by the way!
Blank
any momentary scratching without rinse hands jst after madturbatng the girl also any risk and test needed?
Blank
My wife pregnant. Will I transmit anything to her r my baby from this encounter?

Thank you sir.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Masterbating and being masterbated is not a risk.
Blank
Ok. So the touching n scratching n massaging the scrotum even with nicks n cuts cicatrizing using same masturbating fingers from vagina is no risk?

Thank you sir.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Correct, no risk.
Blank
thank u sir.  

Last question.. Even wiz some probable infectious genital secretions on hands when scratching the wounds is absolutely no risk sir? Right?

Thank you. You send I home relieved.
God bless!
Blank
I mean scratching n massaging n playing the scrotum wiz previous wounds...wiz the red light district girl's vaginal secretions on same fingers..(known fir infections zr).. Zats not a risk at all from wat u mean above? N I move on wiz wife n baby safe from encounter?

Zats I meant in my my last questn! Thank. Bye
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Reread what I wrote 2x's
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources