STDs Community
My Risks of STDs

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

My Risks of STDs

Hello All :)
I was hoping to get some advice on a recent exposure I have had. Four weeks ago I had relations with a CSW. She was a lower end worker that charged 70 for unprotected oral here in Florida in her house,which was clean, she is actually an older lady with grandchildren. She had no visible sores and seemed to be drug free. She even showed me a clean HIV test from 2 weeks earlier. The oral sex lasted for about 15 minutes (including deepthroat) and after I rimmed her for aprox. 5 minutes. I then had vaginal sex with her and the condom broke and I heard it and then took out my penis and put another condom on and then ejaculated. Almost immediatly I felt things were not right. I know symptoms can not manifest themselves that early,but my meatus was swollen and my urethra burnt. I have had very mild discomfort in my urethra since, and is uncomfortable AFTER I urinate and is just  an uncomfortable feeling. My meatus swells from time to time as well. I have had no discharge of any sort, no swollen testes and no visible sores. I recently(finally) went for HIV,Shyplis, Gonorrhea,Chlamidya testing and the results wont be back for the next week. Yet I still; worry, I am MARRIED:( Please let me know what I can be at risk for...I also keep reading about Trich(which is kind of new to me) and NGU. Please let me know what are my odds for STDs and could psychological guilt be playing a role here...
Thank you all,
Jas
I must also add that I have had a sore throat on and off since the encounter as well.
Thank you,
Jas
Can somebody help me please. I need help.
Thank you,
Jasmeet
odds are what is going on isn't std related. since you had a condom break and have a partner to protect, best to follow up with full std testing at the proper times just to err on the side caution.   you can test for chlamydia, gonorrhea, trich and ngu any time after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.

grace
Oh, Thsnk you grace, Jasmeet.
Will Gonorrhea/Chlamidya test find out for NGU or Trich?
Again, thank you:)
No, each test is specific
Do you think I have STD Vance.....?
Thank you,
Jasmeet
none of us have crystal balls here. follow up on proper testing to err on the side of caution to protect your partner and follow up on your symptoms for better answers to help with your anxiety from this encounter.
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers