STDs Community
My Testicals Hurt?? why??

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

My Testicals Hurt?? why??

ok im 17 male and last tuesday at night(14/7/09) i masturbated everything was fine, and i fell asleep, half way through the night i felt a sharp pain in my balls like they were squeezed really hard, i was really tired and fell back asleep. when i woke up my balls were really sore and aching like they are constantly being squeezed and had abit of pain in the pelvic region just above my genital region on one side, i think its my lymph nodes, they seems to be swollen also im experiencing constipation and frequent urination, and headaches... please anyone know what this is... thank you.

i went to the doctors my local gp and he felt my balls etc and he said that the were fine... what causes does that mean i dont have, so this monday im going to thhe gum clinic for a std, what possible infections could it be?....

also i lost my appitite and sometimes i can focus right, but i have been eating better today.... i am getting it back to normal.

i have masturbated again to see if its eased the pressure, that was on the 15th of july 09, at night... and it continued, but over the passed 4 day, it has decreased in pain but its still there... but the doctor prescribed me with amoxicillin, when i said i was having bit of headaches and couldnt focus right... and he just looked down my throat and said take these.... =/

also im getting little white discharge from the penis :s and also im getting abit hot sometimes but its not where i need to get ice bags, its ok.
Have you noticed any improvement after taking the amoxicillin? You might have an infection of some sort in your genital area. I would recommend that you follow up with your plan to go to the STD clinic. Even if you do not have an STD, the doctors there may be in a better position to let you know what is going on than your primary doctor.

Best of luck..
Today i went to the gum clinic and was tested for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia...
Gonorrhea and Chlamydia results were negative...

i asked would HIV and syphilis cause this and she sain no, also i said could i have a urine infection, epididymitis or orchids and she said no...

could i have just pulled a muscle? or got a infection from constipation as i havnt had a poo in more then a week? and would constipation cause headaches?

HIV and syphilis would take 2 weeks, thats why i havnt said test results, but im sure i dont have them both.
It could be a muscle injury...that is the most common problem. Or it could be some kind of bacterial infection.
Constipation...no clue, would have to talk to a Dr about that.