My girlfriend has bacterial vaginosis am i at risk?
She went to the doctor today after having a smelly vagina and they told her she had this. They gave her meds and tested her for gonorrhea chlamydia and something that starts with a T. Should i be worried that i have HIV or anything? Im flipping out .....
Hi and welcome.
Bacterial vaginosis isn't considered a sexually transmitted disease, as male partners don't have the same germ inside of them that causes them to experience a similar condition. For this reason, a woman's male sexual partner usually will not be treated if she has bacterial vaginosis. However, according to the CDC, bacterial vaginosis can be spread between female sexual partners.

They are most likely testing her for Trich, Gono and Chlamydia as a routine test to rule them out. Wait for the results to come in before you jump to any conclusions and dont get caught up in the HIV panic scare that goes around.

Read more: Is Bacterial Vaginosis Contagious? | eHow http://www.ehow.com/about_5436124_bacterial-vaginosis-contagious.html#ixzz2U42vCNzY
Hey dude we have unprotected sex once. She was on my D for maybe 20 seconds. it was on 5/17/2013. I have sort of a mild sore throat and am worried i might have HIV now. How early do you start getting symptoms?
mild sore throats are very common. no reason to think it's a std at all.

did you and your gf have full std testing prior to starting to have sex together?

grace